I had it running for most of the day on Ethernet, and despite the issues
in configuring Ethernet noted above, things are much more stable.  I
have not seen the SBR get out of sync with the playlist on the Server
yet.   This leads me to conclude that probably all my issues, save the
DHCP ones, are due to the flaky wifi performance I have been
experiencing.   I hope these are past me with the bridge I ordered to
push wifi off the SBR and on to something more competent .... I will
report back once I get this, unless something new develops.

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R