cyprusgrump;629606 Wrote:
> I have similar issues on my wired network...
>
> I can't get the music to stream if the SBR is switched on. Switch it
> off and the three SBs work fine...

Maybe it is the SBR works fine in a wireless environment without any
SB3s....I don't have time to do that QA testing yet (plus I like my
SB3s)....so I am sticking to wired...and waiting for the wireless
bridge to try.

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R