Same.

Three SBs run perfectly (synchronised them one at a time)...

As soon as I synchronise the SBR the music stops at the end of the
current track.

The server shows the track is playing on the SBR but all the devices
are silent.

If I click [Next] the next track plays... But it then stops at the end
of that track. If I switch off the SBR the other players all start
playing again...

I also downloaded 7.5.5 beta last night... wonder if that is worth a
try...?

Alternatively, would playing with [Network Packet Latency (ms)] be
worthwhile...?

Currently I have the World's most expensive alarm clock!

--
cyprusgrump