toby10;640693 Wrote:
> I think he means he can connect numerous devices and not have
> problems... except the SB Radio.

That's exactly right. I have connected 15 devices with no problem
(including Boom, 2 Duets, Touch and 2SB3s). Only the radio has this
issue.
I noted the 15 only because it was being speculated that the BT HH3
router limited connections to 10.

As an aside for any HH3 users, I did note that the BT Homehub does
block port 3483 by default (needed for SBS communication with
mysqueezebox.com) and opened this port (now confirmed as OK on mySB
diagnostics)(PM me if you need to know how to do it).

Still no joy with the radio, though :-(

--
asdti