chrisbrighouse;641261 Wrote:
> I have the same problem:
> More thaan 10 devices connected, all working fine including squeezebox
> touch and boom.  2 SBRs keep disconnecting as described in other
> posts.
>
> If I connect the old router to the new one, SBRs will connect to it,
> but I get a clash with both routers using http://bthomehub.home.  Any
> ideas how to get around that?
>
> Chris

On your second router turn OFF DHCP, then reboot (unplug) all devices
in your network.  Now plug in the devices starting with BT, then extra
router, then players, waiting for each to completely boot up before
proceeding to the next device.  DHCP is what assigns the IP's so having
two devices assigning IP's means you are either creating two different
networks (one on each router) or they are creating duplicate IP's to
several devices.

--
toby10