dave1701;642844 Wrote:
> Whether I hit "try again" or "switch library" it does the same thing.
> It tries to reconnect to the server that is not running, leaving you
> unable to switch libraries after the current server has been shut down.

What are you trying to do?  Switch to MySB.com or switch to another SBS
server on your network?

In either case I'd go to the Home menu, select "switch to
MySqueezeBox.com".  If you want to get back to an SBS server on your
menu then select "My Music" from the Home menu while the player is
connected to MySB.com.

To make this a Home menu item on the Radio go to Radio > Settings >
Home Menu > select "switch to MySqueezeBox.com" (near the bottom of the
list).

--
toby10