I am quite impressed with the sound SBR produces (under moderate volume
levels), really surprised me.

The point is that I bought the device for alarm clock.
And as such, I did not like it so far..

Questions:

- When the alarm triggered, I could not stop it using knob. It was just
blocked. I saw on a screen an option to snooze and cancel, but I rotated
the knob and it did nothing. Eventually, I pressed on 'pause'. Very bad.
So basic function must be very reliable as for 5$ alarm

- How do I make the alarm sound as regular alarm clock? I do not want
all these funny sounds

- Is it possible to display on a screen additional information like
weather/temp cast?

I am using 7.7.0 rc5

Firmware of the SBR is 7.6.1-r9482

thanks,