wonder boy;677573 Wrote:
> Another solution to this problem seems to be here
>
> http://blog.vester.org/2011/05/fixing-squeezebox-radio-loosing.html
>
> though not sure how I could use this with my BT home hub 3 router, it
> doesnt come up in the data base and the software doesn't allow me to do
> as suggested.

I have experienced the same exact problem as the OP.  Just purchased my
radio and it loses the wifi network connection daily.  Don't make
yourself crazy deciding you need to suddenly replace your router or
configure it with strange settings just to satisfy the needs of this
one device when every other device in your home has been working
happily.  You'll screw everything else up like I almost did.  It is not
the network or the router, it's the Logitech Squeezebox Radio
configuration.  Until Logitech does something about this, I am going to
try the port forwarding suggestion above and see if it works.  I'm using
a Linksys WRT54GX2, which is an older router (2 years old) but still
more than capable of supporting my home network, including a wireless
netbook and cell phone.  I will report back whether the port forwarding
solution solves the problem.

--
emm