I suppose the only way to know would be to try.

Stepping back, if you're not comfortable adjusting something like the
Transmit Power, the Ruckus is probably not the ideal model for you.
This company targets office and corporate environments, where they are
installed on the ceiling and have IT staff to install, test, and manage
them.  Yes, they tried nudging themselves into the consumer market, but
that hasn't worked out so well.  How well did this work out:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/12/ruckus-wireless-teams-with-slim-for-2825-mediaflex-router/

My experience agrees with toby10's comments re: power.

Yes, to your question re: radio dropping off.  Likewise a duet/receiver
pair, constantly. I can't recall about the Touch, as it was powered-off
for a long time.

We no longer have the duet/receiver; the radio and touch are now always
available since replacing the "high end" AP.  The Airport thus far (6
months) has proven to be exceptionally reliable in our home with as
many as 7 or 8 clients, and 2 additional clients via the SB3
Ethernet/wireless bridge.  I'm not being a fanyboy of any
vendor/product; rather cheer for whatever works best for your needs.

--
MrC