I've also noticed in the last couple of weeks my SB Radio has been a
pain. I walked in the room the other day and it disconnected then
reconnected to the network (wired) while my other devices were ok. I
usually get the alarm twice in the morning lately, the first is some
canned music which I didn't selected, after turning it off I get
another alarm with my selected station. I often walk in and it is on my
station but is stopped, I need to press the play button to get it to go,
I never use these buttons normally.  My SB Touch and AR Internet radio
are not showing the same issues.

--
sckeith