twynne;670602 Wrote:
> As mentioned above, signal reports 93% (average) on the Radio, so I
> doubt that's the problem.
>
> As for interference, I live in a large block of flats and I know there
> to be TONS of wireless networks and devices here without even scanning.
> That said, the wireless bridge I'm testing with is also a 2.4ghz device
> and it has no such problems connecting to my router and maintaining a
> solid signal (from the same position as the Radio).  I've already tried
> the route of testing various wireless channels and this is essentially
> hopeless.  Even if I find one that will work better, it won't work for
> long.
>
> In truth I seriously doubt Logitech is going to do anything at all to
> the Radio firmware as far as wireless goes, and unless some brilliant
> solution (involving changes to settings, different firmware version, or
> router compatibility issues) comes from the community I'm likely to be
> looking for another (product) solution.  I've tried Logitech's support
> mechanisms before (email and phone) and it's not an experience I care
> to repeat.

Agree. I don't think working on better WIFI is on anyone's short list,
particularly given that wifi works fine for most users. Given that you
need portability, I'm not sure what your options are with regard to
solving the problem.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.0 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag