garym;670604 Wrote:
> Agree. I don't think working on better WIFI is on anyone's short list,
> particularly given that wifi works fine for most users. Given that you
> need portability, I'm not sure what your options are with regard to
> solving the problem.

The only options I can think of are:

- A Bluetooth speaker connected to either iPhone or iPad.  I have the
recently announced Logitech speaker on order for travel, so will give
this a try at home if sound quality is decent.

- An Airplay-enabled and battery-powered speaker such as the iHome IW1.
It will of course cost more than a Radio, and there's the small issue
that they're not yet for sale in the UK.

--
twynne

1 SB Touch, 2 x Booms, 1 x SB3, 1 x SB Radio