While the situation on mysb.com might be indeed very unreliable, I still
have to note that with my local server me and my wife still do wake up
every morning with the configured radiostation.

This is at least since september when my wife started getting up before
me. I cannot remember a single failure since then.

Having said that: don't expect Logitech to change anything anymore on
the alarm code anymore.

So either you want to help yourself by following some simple
advises/workarounds (i.e. when using MySqueezebox.com, use some odd
time like 6:57 and if that still does not help don't insist on using a
sound effect but switch over to a radio station) or follow the route
Marc suggested: use something different otherwise you won't be happy
with your Radio.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)