I've got an 8 and a 13-year old, and I'm considering getting them each a
Squeezebox Radio. The idea is really to have them use a Squeezebox Radio
to access any music or audio books currently on my server. The
alternative would obviously be to buy them an ordinary CD player
instead, but then they would have to have the right CD's lying around.
I guess the main question as to the suitability of the SB Radio. Is it
easy enough to find what you are looking for?
I do realise btw, that LMS needs to be installed on the server.

Regards,

--
Rickenbacker