squeezeb wrote:
> Everything's still running. No dropouts. Spent the last 24 hrs running 2
> SB3s, 2 Booms along with the Radio. No problems, no dropouts.
>
> Like I'd posted, I just got a new router. Didn't futz with _anything_
> including reserving IP under DHCP. The Radio is still, however, assigned
> a static IP outside the DHCP range. No port forwarding, no nothing. Just
> plugged router in, and let it do its thing. Running WPA2-Personal.
>
> So who knows? It could've been the router, could've been the firmware
> update/LMS update. I'll continue to post uptime/updates as edits to my
> post immediately preceding yours.

Mine started having these issues soon as I changed Cisco stock firmware
to DD-WRT on my E3000.    Guess I'll have to go back.... responded to
your post because I am of the same mind - possibly router related, at
least for the drop - I think the Radio should recover from whatever the
Router is doing ;-)