<Rant>
I have no idea what the "Root Cause" of all these WiFi issues is, but...

I have 3 SBR's, all WiFi, and 2 of them work ANYWHERE in my condo,
without issue.  The latest SBR has already had the "Red Icon" issue, and
I'm afraid it will return.

Keep in mind, I have over 12 Wifi devices in my home and NONE of them
ever complain.  For this reason alone, the SBR is at least a very
temperamental device.  Not sure if it's Firmeware, or maybe they just
chose a poor Wifi radio for the SBR.

Either way, this is 2012, and "Just replace your Router", or "Jump
through all these hoops" is not an acceptable answer to this kind of
issue.

Long ago (2005?) I purchased a Roku music player, and it got sent back
for this same type "Lost connection" of issue.

</Rant>

That said, the latest version of LMS is amazing, and I no longer have
Sonos Envy, now that every room is synced perfectly!