pippin wrote:

> Even syncing is not something that's a core feature for that little
> mono unit and since it looks like all other SBs wont be supported we'll
> have to wait for whatever other products are going to come to see
> whether there is really value in here.

Yes, but what would be the point if one cannot synch the old SB stuff
with whatever new stuff comes along.

Obviously trust in this system is shaken and  I will not invest more
money in something that can go extinct this quickly. We all knew this
was gonna happen, but now that it did, it is a bit of a shock. We can
still run our hardware, but we all know it is a dead end.

My next system will definitely come from a company that actively
promotes their system and concentrates on that system - instead of
trying to do everything a bit.