Michael, thanks for all the info. Are you a representative from
Logitech?
Question: I see that there is a new Boombox and a radio, but are there
plans for a UE device to connect with an existing stereo system (similar
to the SP3 or the Touch)? Also, is the new Boombox available in black?
Is there a subwoofer output jack? Can these new devices synch? Will they
somehow be able to synch with the phased-out Squeezeboxes (either by a
downgrade to the Squeezes to the UE level or some kind of SB software
patch to add SB/UE compatibility? It seems to me that if there were some
positive compatibility link between the new UE and the not-so-old SB, it
might keep the natives from getting restless.

Will there be long term support in the far future for those of us who
have invested so much in a variety Squeezebox devices?  Thanks again for
serving as a liaison during this shocking turn of events for us
Squeezbox lovers.