Steve Baumgarten wrote:
> > I would like to add squeeze slave works well on the Raspberry PI and
> the
> > squeeze play does work though there are currently some audio issues
> with
> > native playback and screen flicker issues...
>
> I'd love to experiment with this -- does anyone have a "How To" guide
> get SqueezeSlave up and running on a Raspberry PI? Because to be honest
> that seems like a pretty fair replacement for the Duet receiver. (OK,
> maybe a little more hobbyist than some people might prefer, but then
> again, that gets us right back to Slimdevices's roots.)
>
> SBB

Get the raspberry pi linux intsall up and running

download the pre complied arm squeezesalve extract and run....

Indeed you just about have a duet at that point, though the wifi is
missing.

I have a some luck with wifi via usb but its a little painful to setup
at prersent due to my odd wifi adaptor (EW-7811Un) and having to
recomple the kernel module from scratch as I am on the bleeding edge
firmware.

Phill.