> I would like to add squeeze slave works well on the Raspberry PI and the
> squeeze play does work though there are currently some audio issues with
> native playback and screen flicker issues...

I'd love to experiment with this -- does anyone have a "How To" guide to
get SqueezeSlave up and running on a Raspberry PI? Because to be honest
that seems like a pretty fair replacement for the Duet receiver. (OK,
maybe a little more hobbyist than some people might prefer, but then
again, that gets us right back to Slimdevices's roots.)

SBB