I use iTunes as my main music manager, keep all my music in Apple
Lossless and was responsible for the solution which allows Windows Media
Player and hence Microsoft Media Center to also be able to use and play
Apple Lossless.

I bought a Squeezebox Radio because it could also natively play Apple
Lossless and I have my iTunes library stored on a ReadyNAS and shared
via the built-in Squeezebox Slim Server aka. Logitech Media Server
(currently running 7.7.2).

I know I can if I chose upgrade my existing Logitech Squeezebox Radio
and effectively turn it in to a UE Smart Radio. However I have not seen
any information about whether there will be a UE Smart Radio add-in for
various NAS boxes like there is for the current Logitech Media Server. I
have a ReadyNAS myself.

Does anyone know if Logitech will do a version of the UE software for
running in NAS boxes?