Mnyb wrote:
> I think there are nigthly beta builds for NAS boxes and Linux but no
> official build .
>
> Maybe they want to get rid of this whole support issue ?
>
> Butbas pascal say why downgrade ?
>
> If you actually got over the threshold to " understand the squeezebox
> system" you are better served by your current setup , wait with the UE "
> upgrade " until the squeezebox ecosystem is no more , then you can
> possible get some more life out of the radio as an UE radio .

I do actually also use the streamed radio support as well as the local
library support and was interested in the claimed improved ease of use.
I have managed to setup and use both with my existing Squeezebox Radio
but do find switching between both Internet and local sometimes flakey.

I certainly shall not be upgrading until I see a lot more favourable
comments here ;)