That totally worked. Good as new. Thanks. Missed the wonderful Radio.
Amazing the customer service rep had no clue.

So now do I return it and get a new one or just tell logitech forget it.
I feel guilty taking an exchange on something that's not broken. Except
for the battery pack which I would use I see no point to it. Can you
downgrade the new UE version.? The old firmware  is so much better. I
have my sleep back on the play button and you can reassign the home
screen choices. Except looking slicker I see nothing in the new version
of the firmware tat is as good as the old firmware.