kidstypike wrote:
> All that garym said, and be aware that if you opt to keep the SBRadio
> you may have to do the "hold the rewind button while powering up"
> routine whenever it has been disconnected from the power supply, which
> is what I have to do, (but not very often).

I believe that you can avoid the "hold rewind button..." routing doing a
Factory Reset - Go to: Settings -> Advanced -> Restore Factory Settings
to make the change permanent (or so the various instructions would
indicate).

I have sent my defunct SB back for a SR replacement.  I'm really looking
forward to the install of SB firmware.  The instructions seemed daunting
at first read, but by the 50th time or so (my wife thinks I'm a bit
compulsive) seems easy peasy.

hip