Hard to believe isn't it. I got to use my radio last night and this
morning. The old firmware is awesome, the new a disaster. I'd have to
send in my current radio and wit for anew one. Considering I really
don't take the radio anywhere and live in an apartment I'm not sure I
really need the battery. They sad it would take about 10 days. Not sure
I can live10 days without the Radio.  lol.