Hello music streaming fans:

When we introduced the Logitech UE Smart Radio last fall we received a
lot of positive feedback on the simplicity of the new experience. For
those music lovers who seek a great sounding, yet compact, radio to
access their favorite Internet radio stations and music services, the
Logitech UE Smart Radio definitely hit a sweet spot.

A few months back – in the countries where we distribute Logitech UE
Smart Radio – we gave Squeezebox Radio users the option to switch their
Squeezebox Radios to the Logitech UE Smart Radio platform. Shortly
after, we received feedback from some users that the Logitech UE Smart
Radio platform didn’t support all the advanced functionality of the
Squeezebox platform they were used to.

To address this, starting today we now offer the option to switch
Logitech UE Smart Radio software to Squeezebox. By doing so, our
Squeezebox fans can now take advantage of the improved portability of
the Logitech UE Smart Radio, while still enjoying the Squeezebox
features they appreciate.

To initiate the transition, simply navigate to the advanced settings on
your Logitech UE Smart Radio and scroll down to select “Switch to
Squeezebox.”

In order to ensure our customers transition to the experience that best
fits their needs, both update paths include a link to descriptions of
the pros and cons of each transition. Please make sure you review these
carefully before proceeding, but know you can always revert back to the
Logitech UE Smart Radio platform anytime you’d like.

Cheers, and happy streaming!

The Logitech UE SmartRadio / Squeezebox team