niekobaarda wrote:
> Thats is very good news.
> Thanks.
> Squeezebox is the best digital audio solution.

Yes, Squeezebox IS the best! And I think this IS good news. I think it
tells me that the SQUEEZEBOX functionality is valued and appreciated by
LOGITECH and it will be supported.

Now, Michael, is there any hope that a Touch-like Squeezebox and/or a
Boom-like Squeezebox device might be coming? or are these new
revelations completely unrelated?

A return of the Touch and the Boom with UE simplicity yet with the
option of SQUEEZEBOX functionality would be very popular and very
marketable. IMHO.  The Squeezebox to me is the greatest entertainment
device since the television. IMHO

So Michael, can you push and promote to the powers-that-be the return to
a Touch and Boom???

Thank you ! It is good news.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS;Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.