simlu wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> 8 - Download the 7.7.2 Revision 9663 firmware
> http://update.mysqueezebox.com/update/firmware/7.8.0/baby_7.7.2_r9663.bin
> 9 - Copy the firmware on your Smart Radio in directory /dev (using scp
> or any other software) since it's the only partition with enough disk
> space
> 10 - Create a symlink using the following command so the smart radio
> sees the new firmware:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> 11 - Go in to Settings->AdvancedSettings->FirmwareUpgrade (something
> like that) and do the upgrade
> 12 - When the squeezebox (!) has finished rebooting, you will be happy
> and I strongly suggest that you do a factory reset (Go in Settings ->
> Advanced -> Restore factory settings)

I get to instruction 8, and I could use some help.

When I download the link, windows XP, I get a zip file:
baby_7.7.2_r9663.zip.  Not a *.bin.
Is a zip and bin the same thing?
Should simply rename it to baby_7.7.2_r9663.bin?
Do I unpack it and copy the five file within the zip files to the /dev
on the radio?

Thanks for the help.

Paul