Owen Smith wrote:
> Actually I hope UE Smart Radio does survive, because while it is a
> current product MySB and all the infrastructure to support it will
> continue. Once Logitech have no current product that uses any of MySB,
> then we have to worry about how long MySB lasts.
>
> My personal interest in MySB is only for factory reset of my three
> Receivers, I otherwise don't use MySB. I guess I'd be able to survive
> with Net-UDAP but it's a pretty hideous experience trying to use it.
> However I appreciate that lots of others use MySB for all sorts of
> things.

The usual hold left arrow trick does not work taking you out of the
setup mysb.com account routine on the controller ?
And you don't have to factoryr reset the controller ?

Must be similar to radio and Touch where people managed to dodge
mysb.com during setup , now my duet is in a box I haven't done this
recently .