It happened again this morning and here is the server.log with debug
messages for slimproto and the Radio's /var/log/messages file.
There are 3 players involved (I modified the mac addresses in the files
accordingly): TOUCH1 (wired), RADIO1 (wireless) and RADIO2 (wireless).
The LMS server pc that was woken up by a scheduled task at ~05:45 has IP
address of 192.168.2.100, the players have *.104, *.105 and *.106.

RADIO1 is the one that I've switched on in the morning at ~05:56 and
selected a local music album to play (the new Roger Waters album, btw).
The music stopped playing either before the 4th track started at ~06:07
or shortly after. I marked some events in the server log (using a #####
prefix).

If I interpret the messages correctly then the server was still sending
data to the Radio (which was also shown in LMS WebUi) and even the
Radio's messages file seem to indicate that data was received.

Is anybody able to find some hints for the problem in the files,
please?

22891
22892

|Filename: server(slimproto-debug).zip                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22892|