Thanks for your effort so far, bpa!

The LMS log is shorter because Radio stopped audio output before -
either during the 3rd or 4th track. A few minutes later (cause if it
happens, I'm usually in the shower and I feel a real pain when the music
stops :() I went to the LMS PC, copied the server log and checked
various other details before I copied the messages file over from the
Radio.

But if you really want to have another look, here is the server.log up
to the start of the 10th track:
22905

I had to check for the applets, cause I wasn't aware: I had two applets
installed in both Radios: bluegaspode's Weather Forecast and erland's
Patch Installer (the latter indicated that an update was available). Now
I uninstalled both.

Note that when the problem occurs, often both Radios are affected!

|Filename: server(slimproto-debug2).zip                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22905|