reinholdk wrote:
> Now it gets even more strange.
I can't see anything in logs indicating a voulme change but not all
sources of change for Radio have been logged (e.g. IR control)

You may have more than one problem but the different problems have
similar symptoms. So dealing with radio2 only.

AT this stage it is better to think a bit more about the problem rather
than hope logs will show answer as the you have eliminated the most
likely cause.

There is no "mute" command on LMS - the only "normal" ways for sound to
stop abruptly are (i) pause and (ii) volume control to zero.

When sound resume after knob clock - is it at same position (i.e paused)
or has stream moved on (i.e. volumen set to zero) in the meantime.

If it is "paused" then AFAIK twisting vol control change should not
start playing. Similarly if volume is set to zero - a single turn should
not bring back to "normal" volume.

Without more details (i.e. is stream paused - what does NP screen show ?
does audio continue without a gap)  - I think the problem is hardware
(e.g. could IR sensor be failing, could audio output have problems).
Not sure what you can do except possibly reload firmware and factory
reset.