JoeMuc2009 wrote:
> Well, it stays permanently inaccessible over the air. Wired connection
> and everything else is working fine though. Hope somebody has a use for
> the Radio even if it is not portable.
> I would really love to know what has gone wrong there.

.
.
I have had one Baby that over the years every once in a while the WiFi
goes Red Icon and when I search for LMS Server or Network it obviously
says it can't find them. The following flowchart has always cleared the
issue and gotten me back on the network via WiFi (and I can't explain
why this would work or why it clears whatever problem the WiFi has run
into).

Home Screen > Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Wireless  Info >
(should say no IP Address) Back Arrow > Network Health >
Check Network > (should again say no IP Address) > Repair Network >
(should again say no IP Address)

Now look down and see if your WiFi Icon has turned White or is still
Red:
If White do a Check Network, when that passes, back out and find your
Music or LMS Server
If Red do a Repair Network, the WiFi Icon should be White now if this
routine cleared the issue, do a Check Network, when that passes, back
out and find your Music or LMS Server

Again have no idea why this has cleared this issue the few times it has
happened. Note: running LMS 7.9.1 and firmware on Baby is 7.7.3 r16676

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive