reinholdk wrote:
> Can you tell a little more what you tried except the fixed channel? Did
> you check signal strengths and maybe interfering channels in the
> neighborhood, for example?

I have now bound a fixed IP adres tot the mac adres of each radio and
set up an separate SSID that only allows only the mac addressees of the
radio's. Since I did find a IP conflict this is now solved. However, one
of te radio's lost contact again. I am successful in binding both
radio's to the AP but overnight when in Stand By one of the two (not
always the same) loses connection. I found an post about renaming the
radio's in the firmware but I can't find it anymore. Maybe this will
help. If anyone knows how tot do this I am going to give that a try. I
don't mean using the web-interface but in the hardware, using SSH
(Putty)

I would very much like to know if anyone has been successful in solving
connection problems with multiple radio's without adding hardware.

Kind regards,

Bert