ralphy wrote:
> I haven't encountered that error, but it appears to be related to this
> message.
> fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent /home)
> Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not
> set).
>
> Is your home folder split on separate volumes?
>
> Logitech would need to release the atheros sources they used for the
> radio.  It's not available to the public.
>
> I haven't spent any time since my last post to get the google source
> driver to work on the radio, but I can make available what I have to
> date.

1) This is a docker build running on a small ubuntu. From the docker,
there is a confusing set of overlays shown here: 31800.
I should mention that the docker persists across host reboots. I don't
know whether this answers your question or not.

2) Who can we approach at Logitech to see if they can release the
source? Also, what about this reference in local.conf:
# Enable the below to build wlan drivers / wps using private source
#SQUEEZEOS_PRIVATE_SVN = "xxxx"
Is that anywhere on this site?
Also, I would say that you with your years of product support for their
branded product, are not just one of the public. It's worth a shot?

3) It might help for your code to be available. Also, I have seen 6002
drivers in some code somewhere. Perhaps these or the de-compiled
ar6000.ko code can be substituted for the ?6003? code in later drivers.

|Filename: DockerMount.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31800|