Hello

First: It's amazing to see that this community is still alive.

What's left of my SB ecosystem is a Radio in the kitchen and one on the
nightstand. They both see pretty much daily use. I still lament
Logitechs handling of the product line.

Anyway. I have a battery in one of them. Rarely needed these days. But
the cells have deteriorated so much that I can barely move it from one
outlet to another.

Is there a viable battery out there (EU tax area preferably)?

I'm thinking just replacing the cells will be the cheapest solution. I
have a good soldering iron but no spot welder. They are NI-MH cells
around the size of AA cells. But what type are they exactly?

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, SqueezeCommander,
OrangeSqueeze and SqueezePlayer on  Samsung Galaxy Nexus.