Oh, and getting frisky.

If I never charge it in the Radio, could i just use a 3 cell LIPO that i
have for drones?

Though the voltages don't match up completely correct as a 3 cell LIPO
is 12,6 v when fully charged and should be cut off well before 9 v. And
the Logitech pack divided the cells into banks of 3, 3, and 4 cell for
the balancing measure. Such a strange pack, actually. I better not use a
LIPO after all.

I heard somewhere that you can recondition a NI-MH cell by freezing it.
I better look into that. If I can just get 45-60 minutes out of the
battery it's fine.

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, SqueezeCommander,
OrangeSqueeze and SqueezePlayer on  Samsung Galaxy Nexus.