I have been working of solving the wireless connectivity issue, which is
widespread, and affects some other devices (e.g., cheap ip cameras) as
well. My finding the root cause has had mixed results, as have efforts
to modify the radio software to reduce or eliminate the problem.
However, I was able to come up with a mitigation that basically restores
full functionality to the radios. Even though they still lose
connections with the same frequency, they reconnect quickly enough so
that the music does not stop playing, and no reboot is necessary. The
software is a "shell script" that you have to download and install. This
is not suitable for beginners. Anyway, you can read about the effort and
download the last 'published' version on my post 'on this forum'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&p=989751&viewfull=1#post989751).
I suggest you read the thread backwards and forwards to now to get a
further understanding of the issue and the steps taken to address it.