FWIW- I have 5 squeezebox radios spread throughout the house.  Within
the last month, all of them will disconnect from WiFi- they show full
strength WiFi signal but when I do a network check they report a DNS
registration error.  I moved 2 to wired ethernet on the same net- and
the problems went away.  I had been using a Google Mesh WiFi net.

Yesterday, I upgraded to EERO 6 Pro.  All radios initially connected and
worked.  But by this morning all dropped their connection.  Power
cycling got them back for just a few minutes.

I also have a Grace "Mondo" radio- and it's hanging in there attaching
and working OK (so far).

So given all of the previous posts I guess this is "the end of the line"
for this once great product, unless they're hard-wired to ethernet.

What is strange is, this happened to all of them, abruptly, within a
month.  The only thing "new" on our network at this time are 2 iPhone
12's?

Anyway good luck everyone.