ralphy wrote:
> Yes only those 2 binaries.  All other support libraries are statically
> linked, so you should be good.
>
> There is also a  'kernel patch to fix the Wireless Event too big
> messages'
> (https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezeos/commit/edf339db574b10c9375972029e4c8fd91942aff0)
> but I still get the occasional one in /var/log/messages.

I'll communicate my wifi findings through your Squeezeplay (or
SqueezeOS-SqueezePlay ?) repo. An action will be needed.

I have noticed the occasional "too big" message, so far during initial
start up. I'll keep an eye.

I also find that the new Dropbear insists on throwing me off after a
period of idleness. Something to with an '-L' switch, or lack of, I
think. Not a worry, but something to be aware of !