rajdude wrote:
> My take is our beloved devices are now super old devices and have
> compatibility issues with newer routers.
>
> You could try disabling WiFi6 (if you do not need it, e.g. if you really
> do not have any WiFi6 capable client).....that may resolve the
> problem......like it did for my XT8 pair. Unfortunately, for me, the
> whole point of upgrading my router was to get WiFi 6. I do have two
> gamer dudes in the house, who have very capable PCs
>
> Another thing is you could try is if by mistake or otherwise, you have
> WPA3/WPA2 enabled (instead of just WPA2).
>
> Another thing....separate the bands..........although that did not help
> me.
>
> YMMV........good luck!
>
> If nothing works, and you HAVE to keep the new routers............just
> setup a wifi network for just these two SB radios........using the old
> router.....daisy chained after the new router..............that was my
> backup plan.I tried this approach...
New wifi6 mesh causes my wifi connected radios to lose connection after
a few minutes.
I added my older access point to create separate wifi network, 2.4g
only, with unique ssid, channel.  I still have same problem... radio
will connect to the new network, but will drop after a few minutes.
I suspect something about the wifi6 network is causing interference on
the sperate net (even though they appear on non-competing channels).
For now I've wired my key radio, but others are currently useless.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk