Ok guys, I heavily edited my 'post #79'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111650-Spontaneous-turning-on&p=1013358&viewfull=1#post1013358),
trying to *concentrate all our findings* so far, because, as my own
discussed and identified as problems or possible solutions before.

So it seems to urgently need a place summing up all these findings.
*I hope that you agree* to what I've written there. Please tell me if
you don't.

Is there a way to make post #79 sticky or something like that?

Is there a way that the post can be edited not only be me?
(I don't want to be the one and only being able to contribute to that
sum-up)

1x Squeezebox Classic, 3x Radio, 1x Touch, LMS 7.9.1 running on
ODROID-U3, Ubuntu 16.04 and I'm happy with it! :)