POMdev wrote:
> A few additional questions:
> Does the radio respond to pings from the desktop? How about ssh? The
> optional web server?
> What does the squeezebox say under Network Info? Wireless Info?
> Can it play any music source? Is the wireless icon red?
> Does your router report the radio on some other ip address (look for
> its mac address)

I downgraded back to v0.6.3 just to confirm I wasn't crazy. (I wasn't.
The radio's connection has been solid again for 48+ hrs since
downgrading.) I'll upgrade to the latest v0.7.x and try some of your
troubleshooting steps. 'I created an issue on GitHub'
(https://github.com/PomDev2/wlanpoke/issues/2) where I'll post the
results so that we're not spamming this thread with a bunch of
diagnostic details. Thank you again for your time and assistance with
this script.