I finally found some time to install wlanpoke on one of my radios.  It
was a success. After 5 days, no red icon!!!!

Many thanks to POMdev for developing wlanpoke to resolve this problem.

Thanks to rojikewl for drafting the simplified instructions.  I needed
that level of detail.

I attempted to install wlanpoke on another one of my radios, but I get
the following message when trying to connect:
35250
I am not sure why I was successful with first radio but not the second
radio.  The only difference I can think of is that the second radio is
running firmware 7.7.3 R16676, while the first radio is using the
community firmware.  I have been lazy about updating all of them to  the
community firmware.  (It is recommends a factory reset prior to the
update and I do not want to have to enter the wifi password which is a
very strong with upper, lower, numbers, and symbols.  Plus there is
restoring the other settings.)

Any idea on resolving this error message?

Thanks in advance.

|Filename: Screenshot 2021-07-15 180941.png                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35250|