Tony T wrote:
> wlanpoke still not working for me.
> FWIW, attached are the logs

The logs are worth quite a lot, thanks. They show the script is exiting
2 seconds after the second full reset, the connection restored, and the
log file entry completed perfectly. Then comes the ... wlanpoke 752
exiting...  entry, which, regrettably, does not explain how or why.

To help troubleshoot, I have taken my development Squeezebox and
configured as close to yours as practical: reverted to 0.8.4.1 (the
current main branch), enabled the original Atheros driver, connected to
the office access point (-40 dBm), renamed the radio to XXXXX Radio 4,
connected the serial port, killed the LMS server ncat, then, from the
serial console, ran /etc/wlanpoke/wlanpoke.sh -x -W quick -d
/etc/wlanpoke/log/ &, and pointed both Firefox and Chrome at the radio's
web status page. Running the script from a console (serial or ssh)
displays any additional messages not saved to the logs, e.g., the web
page requests from Firefox and Chrome, and other error messages. I am
hoping the system will fail and display an error message of some sort. I
will report back later.

I am playing a random 'song' mix from the server. If you are playing
some external stream, I can try that too.

At your end, you might re-try the previous suggestions from the '
2021-09-17, 10:58 earlier post'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114775-Simplified-instructions-for-Squeezebox-Radio-Wi-Fi-fix-(wlanpoke)&p=1033533&viewfull=1#post1033533),
plus the later suggestion of using ssh instead of the TTL serial port
connection. If I don't find the problem, perhaps you will.