I've read all of this thread and some others.
I've spent hours poring over and doing what little I can to get my 4 SB
radios (two are UE that I think I reverted to SB spec) to work. Thank
God my two Touches don't have this disease, but the radios are a huge
part of my diet!

If I leave them off for a period, they won't re-connect.
I tried with and without the "patch installer" applet to no avail.
I've reverted one of each to an earlier program.

They just don't fucking work and it's making me crazy and my life
unmanageable!
Does Logitech provide ANY support? The's no longer any phone help. It
"seems"like I forgot a couple passwords (L media server and my
squeezebox .com) and requests for a reset go unanswered although once I
did get one after 18 hours that didn't work.

I appeal to the community's generosity to help me on this. I hesitate to
use any abbreviations because all the one's you use I have to Google to
have any insight!
I'm a retired, paralyzed foreign car mechanic and understand electronics
and just a tiny bit of digital (using a eprom emulator and an editing
console I was able to find the full load fueling tables in a Digifant
ECM and fix huge problem with it when modifying a motor, but you folks
are speaking a different language than this ole fart!)

Some of the radios are recognized on My Squeezebox.com, others on the
LMS media sever, but the near universal complaint is "there is a problem
connecting to Julie's (my wife) iMac"

Now I'll wait for a magician :)