Hi Everybody,

I've been led to Ragel via Zed Shaws article on Ragel and was curious if Ragel
was going to support Go (golang) in the future. It is my understanding that
Ragel used to support Go, but something changed and broke in the more recent
versions of Go. If this is true, is it possible for Ragel to support Go, or is
it no longer possible for Ragel to support Go at all?

Cheers!
Ben

Ben Davies | Development Manager | Stickyeyes<http://www.stickyeyes.com/>
West One,
Wellington Street,
Leeds, LS1 1BA
Email: ben.dav...@stickyeyes.com<mailto:ben.dav...@stickyeyes.com>
0113 391 2929 | Fax 0113 391 2939

A Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company - 2011
Europe's first MMA certified mobile marketing agency - 2011

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It must not be used by, or its contents
copied or disclosed to persons other than the intended recipient. Any liability
(in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining
from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is excluded. The views
expressed may not be official company policy, but instead, the personal views
of the originator. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender and delete the e-mail.