That's great news. Thanks for the help everyone.
________________________________
From: Adrian Thurston
Sent: 16/01/2013 01:55
To: ragel-users@complang.org
Subject: Re: [ragel-users] Ragel support for Go (golang)

I'll do a release of the ragel 6 branch in the coming weeks.

Trunk/main (ragel 7) will be a bit longer because the core data
structures have changed in such a way to require extensive changes to
the code generators. I've mostly finished with the C/C++ generator, but
all the other languages are still on the todo list.

Adrian