I'll do a release of the ragel 6 branch in the coming weeks.

Trunk/main (ragel 7) will be a bit longer because the core data structures have changed in such a way to require extensive changes to the code generators. I've mostly finished with the C/C++ generator, but all the other languages are still on the todo list.

Adrian

On 13-01-12 09:26 AM, Ben Davies wrote:
Ah okay, that's good to know, thanks for the tip. I don't suppose anyone
knows when Go1 support will land in the trunk/main release? I assume the
next version of ragel, but when is that scheduled for release?
From: Anton Ageev
Sent: 12/01/2013 14:20
To: ragel-users@complang.org
Subject: Re: [ragel-users] Ragel support for Go (golang)

You can clone ragel-6 branch from git repo
(git://git.complang.org/ragel.git <http://git.complang.org/ragel.git>)
and compile ragel with Go1 backend.
Go1 backend for master branch is in progress.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Ben Davies
<ben.dav...@optimumlabs.co.uk <mailto:ben.dav...@optimumlabs.co.uk>> wrote:

    Really? Tbat's great news! Thanks!

    On 11 Jan 2013, at 19:37, Dan Kortschak wrote:

     > That was fixed a while back.
     >
     > On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 17:17 +0000, Ben Davies wrote:
     >> Hi Everybody,
     >>
     >> I've been led to Ragel via Zed Shaws article on Ragel and was
    curious if Ragel was going to support Go (golang) in the future. It
    is my understanding that Ragel used to support Go, but something
    changed and broke in the more recent versions of Go. If this is
    true, is it possible for Ragel to support Go, or is it no longer
    possible for Ragel to support Go at all?

    Stickyeyes<http://www.stickyeyes.com/>
    <mailto:ben.dav...@stickyeyes.com><mailto:ben.dav...@stickyeyes.com
    <mailto:ben.dav...@stickyeyes.com>>
     >> 0113 391 2929 | Fax 0113 391 2939
     >>
     >> A Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company - 2011
     >> Europe's first MMA certified mobile marketing agency - 2011
     >>
     >> This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
    confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. It must not be
    used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other than
    the intended recipient. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise)
    arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on
    any information contained in this e-mail is excluded. The views
    expressed may not be official company policy, but instead, the
    personal views of the originator. If you have received this e-mail
    in error please notify the sender and delete the e-mail.

    <mailto:dan.kortsc...@adelaide.edu.au>>
     > F9B3 3810 C4DD E214 347C B8DA D879 B7A7 EECC 5A40
     > 10C7 EEF4 A467 89C9 CA00 70DF C18F 3421 A744 607C

    This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by
    Mimecast.

WBR, Anton