I'll +1 Matt and others. Just don't allow replies and that's the end of it.

You create any set of guidelines or mechanisms, and you watch people
who are uninformed (not their fault) break or avoid it.

The issue here isn't the job postings as a lot seem to agree. It's the
semi-funny remarks for every job post that seem obligatory.

I don't know why that was ever allowe to happen in the list to be honest.

http://crazyhollywood.org